What is eyebrow embroidery?
Eyebrow Embroidery is a semi-permanent makeup process to help you fills in the sparse areas in your eyebrow by using microblading technique with coloured pigment to give them a fuller look.
Eyebrow embroidery vs eyebrow tattoo
Eyebrow tattoo, like it’s name, uses tattoo needle and its effect last a long time, often fading off to tint of green and blue. Painful laser is required to remove the tattoo. The looks and effect of eyebrow tattoo is unpredictatable, usually resulting in unatural and patchy results. On the other hand, with eyebrow embroidery, the beautician uses a microblading technique that scratches only surface of the skin to mimic the strands of eyebrow. There are many forms of eyebrow embroidery, however most of them results in more natural and fuller looking eyebrow.
What is the eyebrow embroidery process?
1. Eyebrows are design and shape to your liking using an eyebrow pencil by our beautician.
3. After your desired shape is completed , numbing cream will be applied. Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, this numbing process can take around 30 minutes.
4. Our beautician will let you confirm that the blade used is new and comes from a seal packaging.
5. Eyebrow colour will be mixed according to your preference.
6. Using the microblading technique, our beautician will dip the blade in the colour pigment and depending on the type of embroidery you have selected, tiny lines of pigment will be “drawn” on your skin, mimicing the strands of individual eyebrow
7. At the end of the process, soothing lotion will be applied to speed up the healing process.
How long is the eyebrow embroidery process?
Including the styling of eyebrow, numbing and embroidery process, it should take approximately 1.5 hours. What kind of pigment do we use? We use organic and non-toxic coloring that is made from plants that is certified with Singaporean government’s Health Science Authority (HSA).
Does the process hurt?
Eyebrow embroidery process is almost painless. Numbing cream will be used prior to the embroidery process. However if you feel discomfort, kindly inform our beautician, numbing cream will be applied again to minimize any form of pain.
Is there any after effects?
During the first week, the skin will dry up and start to peel. Avoid peeling, wetting and scratching as it may hinder the healing process. You can purchase a healing cream to be applied 3 – 4 times a day to speed up the healing process. We also don’t encourage you to put eyebrow make up during the first week as it may also hinder the healing process.
How long will the colour last?
After the eyebrow embroidery session, your eyebrow will look dark. However, your eyebrow will look lighter after the short healing process. Depending on your skin condition, the colour and shape should last 1-2 years.
My eyebrow doesn’t looks like how I expected it to!
This is natural. Everybody got different skin type and results in different looks after the eyebrow embroidery process. We recommend getting a touch up when you feel unsatisfied with the final out come.