Professional Eyeliner Embroidery Services in Singapore by Perfect Brow House at best priceWhat is eyeliner embroidery?
Eyeliner Embroidery is a semi-permanent makeup process using microblading techniques to apply pigment on your eyelid. This results in a perfect eyeliner that saves you the hassle and time during your make-up routine everyday.
What is the eyeliner embroidery process?
1. Your eyelid will be clean thoroughly and make-up around the eyes will be removed.
2. Design will be drawn by our specialized beautician to your liking. You will also be advised on suitable design and thickness.
3. Numbing cream will be applied and left on for 30 minutes.
4. Our beautician will open up the seal package containing the microblade to let you know its brand new and sterilise.
5. Using the microblading technique, our beautician will begin drawing your eyeliner. This entire process will take slightly more than an hour.
How long is the eyeliner embroidery process?
Including the cleaning, numbing process and embroidery. The whole process should not take more than 2 hours.
What kind of pigment do we use?
We use organic high quality pigment from Korea.
Does the process hurt?
Eyeliner embroidery process is almost painless. Numbing cream will be used prior to the embroidery process. However if you feel discomfort, kindly inform our beautician, numbing cream will be applied again to minimize any form of pain.
What is the after care?
Do not scratch or consume seafood and spicy food for the first week
How long will the colour last?
Depending on your skin condition, it should last 1-2 years.