Lip Embroidery Services in Singapore at best prices.
Give Natural Beauty and Glow to Your Lips
The subtle and smooth lips attract everyone instead of the patched lips. It increases the personality of the women. Therefore, if you want that luscious looking lips, then reach out to the beautician of the Perfect Brow House. We use organic colors to provide natural hue to your lips. Our salon is known for best Lip Embroidery Services in Singapore with the painless and long-lasting process up to 10 years.
Our Process Is Our Signature
We focus on providing quality lip-embroidery services to the clients. Are you looking forward to that perfect lip color? Perfect Brow House experts will provide perfect Lip Embroidery Services in Singapore by following this significant process:
- Desired Lip Shape is outlined with the pencil.
- Numbing Cream is applied to the lip and left for 30 minutes.
- We help customers to choose their desired lip color and mix it according to their preference.
- Our experts use a sterilized needle to apply the pigmentation and this process will take up to 2 hours.
Why Choose Us?
Our experienced beauticians are certified and possess years of experience in this field. Our salon ensures a hassle-free process and yet, cost-effective. Call us today to fix your appointment!
How long does it last?
5 to 10 years.
What is the lip embroidery process?
1. Our beautician will draw your desired lip shape outline with a lip pencil.
2. Numbing cream is applied and left on for 30 minutes.
3. You can select your desired lip colour. Colour can be mixed according to your preference as well.
4. A brand new and sterilized embroidery needle will be used to apply the pigment to your lips. This entire process can take up to 2 hours.
What kind of pigment do we use?
We use high-quality organic colouring pigment from Korea.
Does the process hurt?
Lip embroidery process is almost painless. A numbing cream will be used prior to the embroidery process. However, if you feel discomfort, kindly inform our beautician, numbing cream will be applied again to minimize any form of pain.
How long will the colour last?
The pigment lasts a minimum 5 to 10 years.
Is there any after effects?
During the first few days, you will experience tightness on your lip. However, this is entirely up to the individual as everybody has a different skin condition. The colouring will be very bright, but it will start to fade off to achieve a natural look after a week. For proper care, please avoid seafood for the next 2 weeks. Application of cream (can be purchased in-store) is highly recommended to help moisturise your lip and preserved colour.